HLB Fiji Academy Program
A practical learning experience
About the Academy Program
The HLB Fiji Academy Program is a career development opportunity, designed to provide practical learning in Accounting, Auditing, Business Advisory and related professional disciplines.
The Academy is keen to assist and support aspiring professionals. The Academy program is available to
- School leavers
- 2nd Year Graduates
- 3rd Year Graduates
Those accepted in our Academy program will benefit in many ways relative to their progress and achievements.
School Leavers will learn skills from Day 1 and develop skills as they progress under friendly mentorship. Graduates will join a program and gain work experience as they go through the degree process. Some of the program benefits include:
- During school breaks graduates will join our office environment and buddy with a senior as an attachee
- Be paid while on attachment.
- Be part of our social team
- High achievers will receive additional benefits; such as assistance with tertiary fees
What you can expect
- Extensive on the job training in taxation, audit & assurance and business advisory
- A chance to learn in a progressive and adaptable learning environment, that develops your drive to work, learn and grow
- An opportunity to work for an international accredited accounting firm
- Opportunities to collaborate and interact with elite clientele for career exposure
- An attractive allowance during your work course
- Opportunity for permanent employment with HLB Mann Judd Fiji
What we are looking for
- Young achievers
- Interesting and vibrant personalities
- Potentially dedicated professionals
- Good communicators
- A passion for learning and getting ahead
How to apply
Apply Now to our programs available in Nadi, Suva and Labasa. We review applications all year round!
Send in your up to date and detailed academic record, CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Applicants, who meet our initial criteria will be contacted for further consideration.
Together we make it happen.