Issue 6Warehouse Business Investment Package
- Under the Warehouse construction incentive packages, there are two categories of incentives:
- Warehouse Business Incentive Package (WBIP) - provides incentive to companies engaged in the business of hiring out or renting out a warehouse.
- Warehouse Construction Incentive Package (WCIP) - incentive to companies constructing warehouse.
- Warehouse Business Investment Package applies to a project with capital investment over $250,000, where the project commences on or after 1st August 2019 and the warehouse is completed within 24 months from the date the provisional approval is granted.
- Capital investment includes the cost of support infrastructure and consultant fees but excludes the cost of land.
- It is important that businesses know about this incentive so that they can utilise the opportunities of growth provided to them by the Fijian Government.
- Warehouse Investment Package
- test link